Dr. Pasick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePersonal Enhancement Center
1959 Highway 34, Building A
Wall, NJ 07719Phone(732) 281-1988Fax(732) 281-1977
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christina Pasick is a board certified plastic surgeon who is fellowship-trained in microvascular reconstruction.
She attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania, where she was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha. She completed her integrated plastic surgery residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She returned to UPenn to complete a fellowship in microsurgical reconstruction.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, 2019 - 2020
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2013 - 2019
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2013
- The College of New JerseyBS, Biology, Classical Studies, Magna Cum Laude, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Care Champion Award Westchester Medical Center Health Network, 2018
- Penn Medicine Pediatric Research Award Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, 2013
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha, 2012
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Adult Cranioplasty.Pasick CM, Margetis K, Santiago GF, Gordon C, Taub PJ> ;The Journal of craniofacial surgery.
- 10 citationsAway Rotations in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: A Survey of Program Directors.Felipe Molina Burbano, Christina Pasick, Philip J. Torina, Marco Harmaty, Peter J. Taub> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2020 Jan 1
- 10 citationsInfluence of Large-Volume Liposuction on Metabolic and Cardiovascular Health: A Systematic Review.Alexander M. Sailon, J. Roscoe Wasserburg, Rochelle R. Kling, Christina Pasick, Peter J. Taub> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2017 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Otoplasty using dermoperichondrial flap as an adjunct to Mustarde suture techniquePasick, C.; Margulies, I.; Sayegh, F.; and P. Taub, FACE: Journal of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons, 8/11/2020
- Adult CranioplastyPasick, C.; Margetis, K.; Santiago, G.; Gordon, C.; and P. Taub, Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 7/10/2019
- Away rotations in plastic surgery: A survey of program directorsBurbano, F.; Pasick, C. and P. Taub., Podium Presentation: American Society of Plastic Surgery The Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, 9/28/2018
- Influence of large volume liposuction on metabolic and cardiovascular health: A systematic reviewSailon, A.; Wasserburg, J.; Kling, R.; Pasick, C.; and P. Taub., Podium Presentation, Orlando, Florida, 10/6/2017
- Contralateral prophylactic mastectomy: Does more surgery imply more risk of complications or delay in treatment?George, P.; Pasick, C.; and P. Schmidt, Poster Presentation: Society of Surgical Oncology 70th Annual Cancer Symposium, Seattle, Washington, 3/15/2017
- Join now to see all
- Chief Resident Officer, Mount Sinai Surgery Department Quality Improvement Committee 2018 - 2019
- Resident Officer, Mount Sinai Plastic Surgery Residency Program Evaluation Committee 2013 - 2019
- Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy Plastic Surgery Mission Trip, Hue, Vietnam2019 - 2019
- Basic Microsurgery Course: Microsurgery Research and Training Laboratory, Columbia University2018 - 2018
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons Craniomaxillofacial Basic Course2017 - 2017
- Chulalonghorn University Department of Public Health ResearcherStudied the effects of pesticides on rural farm communities outside Bangkok, Thailand.2009 - 2009
- Community Medical CenterToms River, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch CampusLong Branch, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical CenterBrick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: