Dr. Smillie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2505 Main St
Stratford, CT 06615Phone(203) 375-5812
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCyclophosphamide Use in Multiple Sclerosis: Levels Detected in Human Milk.Fierro, M. E., Fierro, M. E., Datta, P., Datta, P., Rewers-Felkins, K., Rewers-Felkins, K., Smillie, C. M., Smillie, C. M., Bresnahan, A., Bresnahan, A., Baker, T., Ba...> ;Breastfeeding medicine : the official journal of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. 2018 Dec 28
- 7 citationsPhysician-led outpatient breastfeeding medicine clinics in the United States.Ulfat Shaikh, Christina M. Smillie> ;Breastfeeding Medicine. 2008 Mar 11
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: