Are you Dr. Walsh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 White Rd
Little Silver, NJ 07739Phone(732) 530-8666Fax(732) 530-7911
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christina Walsh, MD is a hematologist in Little Silver, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1983 - 1984
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1982 - 1983
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Recognizing Charles Bonnet syndrome in the elderly.Christina M Walsh, Olga Hilas> ;The Consultant pharmacist : the journal of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists. 2009 Apr 1
- 18 citationsUpdate on child abuse preventionScott D. Krugman, Wendy Lane, Christina M. Walsh> ;Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2007 Dec 1
- 8 citationsRecurrent hairy cell leukemia during pregnancy: A case reportBruce Patsner, Robert W. Penney, Christina M. Walsh> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1994 May 1