Are you Dr. Kroll?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 Iron Bridge Rd
Freehold, NJ 07728Phone(732) 780-0100Fax(732) 780-8452
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Kroll, MD is a hematologist in Freehold, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1976 - 1977
- Roger Williams Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1974 - 1976
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 137 citationsUnusual viral infections (progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy and cytomegalovirus disease) after high-dose chemotherapy with autologous blood stem cell rescue a...Stuart L. Goldberg, Andrew L. Pecora, Robert S. Alter, Mark S. Kroll, Scott D. Rowley, Stanley E. Waintraub, Kavita Imrit, Robert A. Preti> ;Blood. 2002 Feb 15
- Detection of CBFbeta/MYH11 fusion transcripts in patients with inv(16) acute myeloid leukemia after allogeneic bone marrow or peripheral blood progenitor cell transpla...Elmaagacli AH, Beelen DW, Kroll M, Trzensky S, Stein C, Schaefer UW> ;Bone Marrow Transplant.. 1998-01-01