Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Foden Rd
South Portland, ME 04106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Association of Mannose-Binding Lectin Levels and Invasive Fungal Disease in Hematologic Malignancy Patients Receiving Myelosuppressive Chemotherapy or Allogeneic Hemat...H Leather, J Hiemenz, J Hsu, C Bennett, J R Wingard> ;Nature. 2016 Apr 19
- Telstra Health Announces 2021 Women’s Digital Health Awards ProgramJuly 6th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: