Dr. Habib is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office170 Northwoods Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43235Phone+1 614-977-1811Fax+1 614-977-0711
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital/NEOMEDResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- AR State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsProbiotic acidified formula in an animal model reduces pulmonary and gastric bacterial loadCristiano Boneti, Christine M. Habib, Jennifer E. Keller, Jose A. Diaz, Evan R. Kokoska, Richard J. Jackson, Samuel D. Smith> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2009 Mar 1
- 24 citationsFormula fortified with live probiotic culture reduces pulmonary and gastrointestinal bacterial colonization and translocation in a newborn animal model.Marcene R. McVay, Cristiano Boneti, Christine M. Habib, Jennifer E. Keller, Evan R. Kokoska, Richard J. Jackson, Samuel D. Smith> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2008 Jan 1
- OhioHealth Grant Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: