Dr. Hamelberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Hamelberg's full profile
Office495 Cooper Rd
Westerville, OH 43081Phone+1 614-508-0001Fax+1 614-508-0008
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kim Hamelberg is a retired general surgeon in Westerville, OH.
He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and was in practice 35 years. He is experienced in endocrine surgery and general / gastrointestinal surgery.
Education & Training
- US Naval HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 1987 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- NC State Medical License 1979 - 2000
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Mount Carmel St. Ann'sWesterville, Ohio
- Mount Carmel WestColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: