Dr. Brehm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone+1 717-531-4632
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christoph Brehm is cardiovascular critical care and ECMO specialist with a background in cardiac surgery in Hershey, PA, and is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He received his medical degree from the Philipps University of Marburg Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for 25 years. He specializes in cardiovascular critical care and short-term mechanical circulatory and respiratory support (ECMO) as well as post-operative management of patients after cardiac transplant, durable left ventricular assist device (LVAD), or total artificial heart (TAH).
Education & Training
- Philipps Univ Marburg- Fac MedClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Late Cardiac Tamponade 4 Years After Total Artificial Heart ImplantationAnthony P. Kronfli, Catherine E. Bixby, Christopher Brehm, Behzad Soleimani> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsPredictors for acute and chronic renal failure and survival in patients supported with veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenationDirk Pabst, Patricio A Sanchez-Cueva, Behzad Soleimani, Christoph Brehm> ;Perfusion. 2020 Jul 1
- 4 citationsEarly prediction of transition to durable mechanical circulatory support in patients undergoing peripheral veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for critic...Amit Prasad, Christoph Brehm, Michael Goldenberg, Ali Ghodsizad, Michael M. Koerner, Aly El-Banayosy, Kai Singbartl> ;Artificial Organs. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: