Are you Dr. Barley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 82 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 E 55th St
New York, NY 10022Phone(212) 758-3590Fax(212) 486-0640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Barley, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at Cornell University-Weill Medical College.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2011-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2012-2013
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPachydermodactyly: A Case Report Including Histopathology.Schneider K. Rancy, Richard D. Granstein, Manjula Bansal, Christopher L. Barley, Theodore R. Fields, Scott W. Wolfe> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2016 Aug 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York