Dr. Boyd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office148 Chestnut Street
Needham, MA 02492Phone(781) 453-7740
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of ArizonaClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Using Individual Clinical Evaluations to Assess Residents' Clinical Judgment; Feasibility and Residents' Perception.Rodrigo Calvillo-Ortiz, Kristin E. Raven, Manuel Castillo-Angeles, Ammara A. Watkins, Courtney E. Barrows, Benjamin C. James, Christopher G. Boyd, Jonathan F. Critchlo...> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2018 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: