Are you Dr. Brian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 86 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Pilot Medical Drive
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-856-2284Fax+1 205-815-4777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Brian, MD is a cardiologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's Birmingham, and Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1996 - 1999
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPulmonary Arteriovenous MalformationC. Andrew Brian, R. Mark Payne, Kerry M. Link, W. Gregory Hundley, James G. Warner> ;Circulation. 1999 Jul 27
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BlountOneonta, Alabama
- St. Vincent's St. ClairPell City, Alabama
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama