Dr. Bruno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office795 E Marshall St
West Chester, PA 19380Phone(610) 431-7929Fax(610) 594-2625
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2008 - 2010
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsThyroid storm caused by a partial hydatidiform mole.Niyati U. Chiniwala, Paul D. Woolf, Christopher P. Bruno, Sukhjinder Kaur, Harvey Spector, Kelli Yacono> ;Thyroid. 2008 Apr 9
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: