Dr. Tapino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 King Of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087Phone(610) 902-2000Fax(610) 872-4033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2002 - 2004
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: