Are you Dr. Osei?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 S Collegeville Rd
Glaxosmith Kline Pharmaceutical
Collegeville, PA 19426Phone(610) 917-6880Fax(610) 917-4177
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suzette Osei, MD is an endocrinologist in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1996 - 1999
- University of Ghana Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 1996 - 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCommentary on 'Case series of liver failure associated with rosiglitazone and pioglitazone' by Floyd et al.Suzette Y Osei, Carol E. Koro, Alexander R. Cobitz, Nikheel S. Kolatkar, Monika Stender> ;Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2009 Dec 1
- 171 citationsAdipokines in obesity.Rexford S. Ahima, Suzette Y. Osei> ;Frontiers of Hormone Research. 2008 Feb 19
- 494 citationsRandomized Trial of Lifestyle Modification and Pharmacotherapy for ObesityThomas A. Wadden, Robert I. Berkowitz, Leslie G. Womble, David B. Sarwer, Suzanne Phelan, Robert K. Cato, Louise Hesson, Suzette Y. Osei, Rosalind Kaplan, Albert J. St...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2005 Nov 17
- Join now to see all