Dr. Engelman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office431 Monterey Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95030Phone+1 408-354-9510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 2000 - 2003
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2000
- University of California (San Francisco)/FresnoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2003 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Post-Operative Sub-Tenon Kenalog in Glaucoma Filtering Surgery
- Evaluation of Pascal Laser Trabeculoplaty Start of enrollment: 2008 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsOrbital abscess following subtenon triamcinolone injection.Christopher J. Engelman, James D. Palmer, Peter R. Egbert> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 2004 Apr 1
- 37 citationsPhotodynamic therapy for choroidal neovascularization: a review.Kathryn W. Woodburn, Christopher J Engelman, Mark S. Blumenkranz> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 2002 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: