Dr. Gao is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3955 South Bascom Avenue #140
Retinal Diagnostic Center
Campbell, CA 95008Phone+1 408-559-0666Fax+1 408-377-0811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hua Gao is an ophthalmologist in Campbell, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. He received his medical degree from Shanghai Medical University and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in retinal disease and is experienced in retina surgery and vitreoretinal disease.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 2001
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2020
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRETINAL NEOVASCULARIZATION FROM A PATIENT WITH CUTIS MARMORATA TELANGIECTATICA CONGENITA.Thérèse M. Sassalos, Taylor S Fields, Robert Levine, Hua Gao> ;Retinal Cases & Brief Reports. 2021 Jan 1
- 4 citationsRAPID PROGRESSION OF FOVEOMACULAR RETINOSCHISIS IN YOUNG MYOPICS.Zhongcui Sun, Hua Gao, Min Wang, Qing Chang, Gezhi Xu> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 2019 Jul 1
- 17 citationsAssociation of Metformin Treatment with Reduced Severity of Diabetic Retinopathy in Type 2 Diabetic Patients.Yue Li, Christina Ryu, Metasebia Munie, Salma Noorulla, Satyesh Rana, Paul A. Edwards, Hua Gao, Xiaoxi Qiao> ;Experimental Diabetes Research. 2018 Apr 30
- Join now to see all
- Good Samaritan HospitalSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: