Christopher Gharibo, MD
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, NYU School of Medicine
- 550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-5072
Dr. Gharibo's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Gharibo's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Pain Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Gharibo's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine
Dr. Gharibo's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Gharibo's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- State of the Field Survey: Spinal Cord Stimulator Use by Academic Pain Medicine Practices. Gharibo, C.,Laux, G.,Forzani, B. R.,Sellars, C.,Kim, E.,Zou, S.; Pain Med. 2013 Oct 22.
- Development of Federally Mandated Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) for Transmucosal Immediate-Release Fentanyl Products. Pergolizzi, J. V.,Gharibo, C. G.,Gudin, J. A.,Nalamachu, S. R.; Pain Pract. 2013 Apr.
- Interlaminar versus transforaminal epidural steroids for the treatment of subacute lumbar radicular pain: a randomized, blinded, prospective outcome study. Gharibo, C. G., Varlotta, G. P., Rhame, E. E., Liu, E. C., Bendo, J. A., Perloff, M. D.; Pain Physician. 2011 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Christopher Gharibo, Dr. Christopher Gharibo, MD, Dr. C Gharibo
- 27 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 27 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gharibo's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NY)
- Mark Espina, MD
- Alexander Suler, MD
- Ira Rampil, MD
- Diana Jose, MD
- Walaa Housny, MD
- Rajpreet Bal, MD
- Kode Ediale, MD
- Aurora Quaye, MD
- Michael Tung, MD
- Sekhar Upadhyayula, MD