Dr. Henry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Shircliff Way
Jacksonville, FL 32204Phone(904) 308-3960Fax(904) 308-3533
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of FloridaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Tumor growth increases neuroinflammation, fatigue and depressive-like behavior prior to alterations in muscle function.Norden, D. M.,Bicer, S.,Clark, Y.,Jing, R.,Henry, C. J.,Wold, L. E.,Reiser, P. J.,Godbout, J. P.,McCarthy, D. O.> ;Brain Behav. Immun.. 2014 Aug 08
- Lipopolysaccharide-induced interleukin (IL)-4 receptor-? expression and corresponding sensitivity to the M2 promoting effects of IL-4 are impaired in microglia of aged...Fenn, A.M., Henry, C.J., Huang, Y., Dugan, A., Godbout, J.P.> ;Brain Behav Immun. 2012 Jul
- Protracted downregulation of CX3CR1 on microglia of aged mice after lipopolysaccharide challenge.Wynne, A.M., Henry, C.J., Huang, Y., Cleland, A., Godbout, J.P.> ;Brain Behav Immun. 2010 Oct
- Join now to see all
- St. Vincent's Medical Center RiversideJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: