Dr. Hull is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office243 E 6100 S
Murray, UT 84107Phone(801) 585-3937Fax(801) 261-8687
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of UtahResidency, Dermatology, 2001 - 2004
- University of UtahInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of WashingtonClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- A 6 Week Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study With a 6 Week Open Label Extension to Assess the Efficacy of Etanercept in the Treatment of Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria Start of enrollment: 2010 Dec 01Hull, C.M.
- A 6-week Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Pilot Study With a 6-week Open Label Extension to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Pimecrolimus 1% Cream in the Treatment of Oral Lichen Planus Start of enrollment: 2005 Aug 01Hull, C.M.
- Iontophoretic Application of Acyclovir Cream to Treat Recurrent Herpes Labialis Start of enrollment: 2005 Apr 01Hull, C.M.
- Valacyclovir+Temovate Gel for the Episodic Treatment of Herpes Labialis: A Patient-Initiated Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study, Randomized Study. Start of enrollment: 2004 Sep 01Hull, C.M.
Publications & Presentations
- Reply to: low response of granulomatous cheilitis to currently established treatments.N.S. Ali, V.N. Sahni, B.C. Ma, D.R. Sahni, Christopher M. Hull, Douglas L. Powell, Aaron M. Secrest> ;Journal of The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2021 Aug 9
- Mucosal linear IgA disease with esophageal involvement responsive to ustekinumab.Amber Jimenez, Christina Topham, Danny Varedi, Kristin M. Leiferman, Christopher M. Hull> ;JAAD case reports. 2021 Jul 10
- Rituximab therapy for a severe case of pretibial myxedema.Amber Jimenez, Christopher M. Hull, John J. Zone> ;JAAD case reports. 2021 Feb 3
- Join now to see all
- Dermatologists Have New, More Effective Ways of Treating Severe EczemaNovember 9th, 2020
- Ski Resort Workers at Higher Risk for Skin CancerMay 8th, 2018
- Deer Valley and Snowbird Resorts Have 10% Skin Cancer Detection Rate Among EmployeesMarch 20th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Primary Children's HospitalSalt Lake City, Utah
- University of Utah HealthSalt Lake City, Utah
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah
- Intermountain Medical CenterSalt Lake City, Utah
- Moab Regional HospitalMoab, Utah
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater CountyRock Springs, Wyoming
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: