Dr. Callis Duffin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office243 E 6100 S
Murray, UT 84107Phone(801) 581-2955Fax(801) 581-4911
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Dermatology, 2002 - 2005
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- OtherClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Pustular Psoriasis and Associated Musculoskeletal Disorders.Kristina Callis Duffin, Hervé Bachelez, Philip J. Mease, Cheryl F. Rosen, Amit Garg, Eric Zudak, Ori Elkayam, Joseph F. Merola, Jeffrey Chau, Mitsumasa Kishimoto, Vict...> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2021 Mar 15
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Plenary Session From the GRAPPA 2020 Annual Meeting.Philip J. Mease, Leonard H. Calabrese, Kristina Callis Duffin, Rebecca H. Haberman, Rodrigo Firmino, Jose U. Scher, Lori Schick, Kevin L. Winthrop, Joseph F. Merola> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2021 Mar 15
- Instruments Measuring Physical Function for Psoriatic Arthritis Endorsed at GRAPPA 2020 Annual Meeting: Updates of the GRAPPA-OMERACT Working Group.Ying Ying Leung, Ana Maria Orbai, William Tillett, Alexis Ogdie, Lihi Eder, Niti Goel, Pil Højgaard, Richard Holland, Ashish J. Mathew, Christine A. Lindsay, Anna Anto...> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: