Dr. Metz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2014 S 6th St
Brainerd, MN 56401Phone+1 218-829-7812Fax+1 218-829-9751
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Metz is an orthopedic surgeon in Brainerd, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Essentia Health St. Joseph's Medical Center, Lakewood Health System, and St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System. He received his medical degree from University of Minnesota Medical School and has been in practice 24 years. He is a general orthopedic surgeon
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Pelvic fracture patterns and their corresponding angiographic sources of hemorrhage.Metz, C.M., Hak, D.J., Goulet, J.A., Williams, D.> ;Orthop Clin North Am. 2004 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: