Dr. Mulawka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Connecticut Ave S
Sartell, MN 56377Phone(320) 259-4100Fax(320) 259-8044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- William Beaumont HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- MI State Medical License Active through 1985
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsChemonucleolysis. The relationship of the physical findings, discography, and myelography to the clinical result.Steven M. Mulawka, David P. Weslowski, Harry N. Herkowitz> ;Spine. 1986 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: