Dr. Schaap is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Connecticut Ave S
Sartell, MN 56377Phone+1 320-259-4100Fax+1 320-259-8044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- University of MinnesotaInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder.Buss, D. D., Schaap, K. S.> ;Surg Technol Int. 1997
- A discussion of the principles and applications of Modulated Temperature DSC (MTDSC).Verdonck, E., Schaap, K., Thomas, L. C.> ;Int J Pharm. 1999 Dec 1
- St. Cloud HospitalSaint Cloud, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: