Dr. Shobe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Connecticut Ave S
Sartell, MN 56377Phone(320) 259-4100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 1999
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Drs. Kimberly Page, Joel Shobe & More: 5 Spine, Neurosurgeons Making Headlines FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2018
- St. Cloud Orthopedics' Spine Surgeon Travels to 2018 Olympics as Medical Advisor: 5 Takeaways FeaturedFebruary 7th, 2018
- Standing Measurably Taller: 14-Year-Old St. Cloud Orthopedics Scoliosis Patient Is First Ever to Be Treated LocallyFebruary 14th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: