Are you Dr. Pope?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-2571
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Pope, MD is a board certified radiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Arizona, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, St Andrews Hospital, and MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Cape Town Faculty of MedicineClass of 1978, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- NH State Medical License 2004 - 2016
- ME State Medical License 1989 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsRadiologic evaluation of tendon injuries.Christopher F. Pope> ;Clinics in Sports Medicine. 1992 Jul 1
- 32 citationsDetection of platelet deposition at the site of peripheral balloon angioplasty using indium-111 platelet scintigraphyChristopher F. Pope, Michael D. Ezekowitz, Eileen O. Smith, Stanley Rapoport, Morton G. Glickman, H.Dirk Sostman, Barry L. Zaret> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1985 Feb 1
- CARTI Doctor Awarded Prestigious FellowshipMay 21st, 2018