Dr. Regnier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Regnier's full profile
Office22 Station Ave
Brunswick, ME 04011Phone+1 207-721-8411
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board-certified and fellowship-trained Sports Medicine Physician. I focus on the prevention and non-surgical treatment of acute and chronic orthopedic conditions in athletes and active individuals of any age. I use MSK Ultrasound both diagnostically and therapeutically as well as regenerative medicine procedures as part of my practice.
I am veteran of the United States Air Force, serving as a Flight Surgeon in the 77th Fighter Squadron after completing my residency in 2007. I continue to serve part time, as a Flight Surgeon in the 104th Fighter Wing, Barnes ANGB, Westfield, MA.
Education & Training
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2006 - 2024
- ME State License 2019 - 2024
- TX State License 2012 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Sports Medicine (CAQ)
- American Heart Association Launches Move More Together InitiativeApril 8th, 2021
- Mid Coast HospitalBrunswick, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: