Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18167 US Hey 19 N
Clearwater, FL 33764Phone+1 727-422-7964
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Scott is an emergency medicine physician in Clearwater, FL. He received his medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. He specializes in undersea & hyperbaric medicine and is experienced in vertigo, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, interventional neuroradiology / endovascular neurosurgery, and cerebrovascular disease.
Education & Training
- Medical ManagementCertified Physician Executive, 2016 - 2024
- University of Massachusetts at AmherstMasters in Business Administration, Health Administration , 2015 - 2018
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Medical ManagementCertified Physician Executive
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsInhibition of Cathepsin S by Fsn0503 enhances the efficacy of chemotherapy in colorectal carcinomas.Roberta E. Burden, Julie Gormley, Diana Kuehn, Claire Ward, Hang Fai Kwok, Mihaela Gazdoiu, Angela McClurg, Thomas Jaquin, James A. Johnston, Christopher J. Scott, Sha...> ;Biochimie. 2012 Feb 1
- 6 citationsRecent advances in the application of antibodies as therapeuticsRoberta E. Burden, Jill Caswell, Francois Fay, Christopher J. Scott> ;Future Medicinal Chemistry. 2012 Jan 1
- 14 citationsAntibody targeting of Cathepsin S induces antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity.Hang Fai Kwok, Richard Buick, Diana Kuehn, Julie Gormley, Declan Doherty, Thomas Jaquin, Angela McClurg, Claire Ward, Teresa Byrne, Jacob Jaworski, Ka Lai Leung, Phili...> ;Molecular Cancer. 2011 Dec 14
- Join now to see all
- HDL AND ITS EFFECTS ON HYPERLIPIDEMIAAndrew s Plump, Chris Scott, American, 3/2/1993
- Poinciana Medical Center Completes Major ExpansionNovember 27th, 2015
- US Medical Emergency Team Marks 25 Years of Free Service to CRHNovember 27th, 2020
- Poinciana Medical CenterKissimmee, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: