Dr. Starnes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 Virginia Ave NE
Norton, VA 24273Phone+1 276-365-8071Fax+1 949-862-3723
- Is this information wrong?
- Administrator Cutting Edge Dermatology, Norton,VA. Survivor, AML, Recurrence, Umbilical Cord Transplant at Case Western, Recurrence as Spinal Cord Chloroma, Fornier's Gangrene, VTE, Sepsis, Bilateral BKA, Spinal Cord Injury.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Chief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2005 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha University of South Carolina, 2005
- Resident Teaching Award University of South Carolina, 2005
- Student Teaching Award Norton Community Hospital, 2006
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsBrucellosis in two hunt club members in South Carolina.Christopher T Starnes, Rohit Talwani, Joseph Horvath, Wayne A Duffus, Charles S Bryan> ;Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. 2004 Apr 1
- Member, LEAPFROG ICU Committee 2004 - 2005
- Resident Member, EpiCenter EHR Initiative Beta Site Advisory Staff 2004 - 2005
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: