Dr. Szlezak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7600 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912Phone(301) 891-5070Fax(203) 688-5599
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- CT State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 65 citationsCT overuse for mild traumatic brain injury.Edward R. Melnick, Christopher M. Szlezak, Suzanne Bentley, James Dziura, Simon Kotlyar, Lori A. Post> ;The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. 2012 Nov 1
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: