Christopher Willett, MD
Professor of Radiation Oncology, Duke University
- 4101 N Roxboro St
Durham, NC 27704
Phone: (919) 684-8111
Dr. Willett's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Willett's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Therapeutic Radiology
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Willett's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License2004 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyTherapeutic Radiology
Dr. Willett's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASCO)American Society of Clinical Oncologists, 2011
Dr. Willett's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Colorectal cancer: Adjuvant chemotherapy for rectal cancer-an unresolved issue. Palta, M.,Czito, B. G.,Willett, C. G.; Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2014 Mar 20.
- Practical radiation oncology for surgeons. Willett, C. G.; Surg. Oncol. Clin. N. Am.. 2013 Jul.
- ACT II: treatment of anal cancer comes full circle. Willett, C. G.,Czito, B. G.,Palta, M.; Lancet Oncol.. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Willett's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Christopher Willett, Dr. Christopher Willett, MD, Dr. C Willett
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Willett's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, NC)
- Brian Czito, MD
- Carolyn Ferree, MD
- John Bryan, MD
- Cathy (Hawkins) Seymore, MD
- Lisa Evans, MD
- Paul Saconn, MD
- Lamar Mcginnis, MD
- Milton Raben, MD
- Robert Mclaurin Jr., MD
- Michael Nichols, MD