Dr. Youngman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
400 Mack Ave. Suite 1
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 448-9600Fax(313) 448-9978
- Is this information wrong?
- I am the Vice President, Medical Director of Children's Physicians, the primary care pediatric group of 60+ physicians and 20+ APPs associated with Children's Hospital and Medical Center located in Omaha Nebraska.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Cristina Cotronei, M.D., Joins Wayne PediatricsMay 20th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: