Dr. Zust is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePalmetto Health Richland
Columbia, SC 29203Phone+1 803-434-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Zust is a neurologist in Columbia, SC and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He received his medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine. He specializes in neuromuscular medicine.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health-Midlands/University of South Carolina School of Medicine-ColumbiaResidency, Neurology, 2017 - 2021
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- What are the treatment options for myasthenia gravis if first-line agents fail?Christopher Zust, John A Morren> ;Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2023 Feb 1
- 68 citationsIL-33 Markedly Activates Murine Eosinophils by an NF-κB–Dependent Mechanism Differentially Dependent upon an IL-4–Driven Autoinflammatory LoopCarine Bouffi, Mark Rochman, Christopher B. Zust, Emily M. Stucke, Andrey V. Kartashov, Patricia C. Fulkerson, Artem Barski, Marc E. Rothenberg> ;Journal of Immunology. 2013 Oct 15
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: