Dr. Durkin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Medical Park Drive
Columbia, SC 29203Phone+1 803-434-6963
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Fellowship, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1980
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)Internship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsModified Carpal Tunnel Release: A New Approach to Minimizing Pillar Pain.Tarik Mujadzic, Harold I. Friedman, Mirza Mujadzic, Charles A. Gober, Elliot Chen, Abdelaziz Atwez, Martin Durkin, Mirsad Mujadzic> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2021 Jun 1
- 3 citationsEvaluation of a Smoking Cessation Patient Decision Aid That Integrates Information About E-Cigarettes.Christy Kollath-Cattano, James F. Thrasher, Ramzi G. Salloum, Andrew W. Albano, Meenu Jindal, Martin Durkin, Scott M Strayer> ;Nicotine & Tobacco Research. 2021 Oct 7
- 1 citationsKnowledge and Attitudes of Psychiatrists About the Gun Rights of Persons With Mental Illness.Megan E Nagle, Kaustubh G. Joshi, Richard L. Frierson, Martin W Durkin, Alexandra Karydi> ;Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 2020 Nov 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: