Are you Dr. Rogers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 S Van Buren St
Enid, OK 73703
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cindy (Wampler-Rogers) Rogers, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Enid, Oklahoma. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Texas. She is affiliated with St. Mary's Regional Medical Center and Norman Regional Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Occupational MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- Jeremy Coleman, MD, Named 40 Under 40 Honoree by the Jacksonville Business JournalNovember 25th, 2020
- Medical Professionals Hope Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Helps Quell Hospitalization SurgeAugust 19th, 2021