Are you Dr. Daines?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 Channing Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Phone(208) 529-6050Fax(208) 529-7085
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Clark Daines, MD is a board certified pathologist in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Wyoming, and Washington. He is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Hematopathology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1994 - 1999
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- MT State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- ID State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 234 citationsExpression of ALK1 and p80 in Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor and Its Mesenchymal Mimics: A Study of 135 CasesMelissa H. Cessna, Holly Zhou, Warren G. Sanger, Sherrie L. Perkins, Sheryl R. Tripp, Diane L. Pickering, Clark Daines, Cheryl M. Coffin> ;Modern Pathology. 2002 Sep 1
- 173 citationsAre myogenin and myoD1 expression specific for rhabdomyosarcoma? A study of 150 cases, with emphasis on spindle cell mimics.Melissa H. Cessna, Holly Zhou, Sherrie L. Perkins, Sheryl R. Tripp, Lester J. Layfield, Clark Daines, Cheryl M. Coffin> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2001 Sep 1
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterIdaho Falls, Idaho