Are you Dr. Fantelli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 Channing Way
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Phone+1 208-529-6050Fax+1 208-529-7085
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Floyd Fantelli, MD is a board certified pathologist in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1976 - 1980
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2008 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsEffect of cis‐diamminedichloroplatinum on erythropoietin production and hematopoietic progenitor cellsSusan A. Rothmann, Philip Paul, Floyd Fantelli, James K. Weick, William R. Mclntyre> ;Stem Cells. 1985 Jan 1
- 5 citationsPseudolymphoma of the stomach.Lawrence M. Highman, Floyd J. Fantelli, Robert E. Hermann> ;Archives of Surgery. 1981 Feb 1
- 7 citationsMultiple sclerosis and malabsorption.FloydJ. Fantelli, Hiroshi Mitsumoto, BruceA. Sebek> ;The Lancet. 1978 May 13