Dr. Preuschoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2210 Barron Rd
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901Phone+1 573-785-2005Fax+1 573-785-9444
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- ME State Medical License Active through 1986
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Low HPV Vaccination Rates in Rural Missouri Prompts YSPH Student ResponseMay 9th, 2019
- Host of ‘Intertwined’ Priorities on President-Elect Dr. Goza’s RadarDecember 28th, 2018
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical CenterPoplar Bluff, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: