Dr. Tellez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office676 N Saint Clair St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-664-5400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1993 - 1996
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsBarriers to receipt of novel oral oncolytics: A single-institution quality improvement investigation:Ann A Wang, Christopher Tapia, Yasin Bhanji, Christopher J. Campbell, Daniel Larsen, Derick Gross, Seema Ganatra, Melad Qodsi, Claudia Tellez, Shikha Jain> ;Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice. 2020 Mar 1
- 46 citationsA pilot study of durvalumab and tremelimumab and immunogenomic dynamics in metastatic breast cancer.Cesar August Santa-Maria, Taigo Kato, Jae-Hyun Park, Kazuma Kiyotani, Alfred Rademaker, Ami N. Shah, Leeaht Gross, Luis Z. Blanco, Sarika Jain, Lisa Flaum, Claudia Tel...> ;Oncotarget. 2018 Apr 10
- 57 citationsPemetrexed in the treatment of relapsed/refractory primary central nervous system lymphomaJeffrey J. Raizer, Alfred Rademaker, Andrew M. Evens, Laurie Rice, Margaret Schwartz, James P. Chandler, Christopher C. Getch, Claudia Tellez, Sean Grimm> ;Cancer. 2012 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: