Dr. Merlo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office722 Kingman Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90402Phone(310) 266-4540
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1983 - 1986
- St Lukes HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsExtracutaneous mycosis fungoidesClifford J. Merlo, Richard T. Hoppe, Elizabeth A. Abel, Richard S. Cox> ;Cancer. 1987 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: