Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 West 33rd Street
Kearney, NE 68845Phone(308) 865-2141Fax(308) 234-7582
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Clinton Jones, MD is a board certified family physician in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska and Iowa. He is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1988
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1985 - 1989
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification RcopiaMU EHR, DrFirst.com, Inc., 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- FIP200 restricts RNA virus infection by facilitating RIG-I activationLingyan Wang, Kun Song, Wenzhuo Hao, Yakun Wu, Girish Patil, Fang Hua, Yiwen Sun, Chaoqun Huang, Jerry W. Ritchey, Clinton Jones, Lin Liu, Jun-Lin Guan, Shitao Li> ;Communications biology. 2021 Jul 29
- A pioneer transcription factor and type I nuclear hormone receptors synergistically activate the bovine herpesvirus 1 infected cell protein 0 (ICP0) early promoter.Laximan Sawant, Jeffery B. Ostler, Clinton Jones> ;Journal of Virology. 2021 Jul 28
- Wnt antagonists suppress herpes simplex virus type 1 productive infection.Kelly S. Harrison, Clinton Jones> ;Antiviral Research. 2021 May 4
- Join now to see all
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska