Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 E 25th St
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 865-2767Fax(308) 865-2765
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- NE State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011
- Sleep Disturbance as a Non-Traditional Risk Factor in CKD Start of enrollment: 2008 Oct 01Cauter, E.V.,Miller, A.
- Sleep and Metabolism in Obesity: Impact of Gender Start of enrollment: 2007 Dec 01Cauter, E.V.,Miller, A.
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: