Dr. Unterseher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
4015 21st Ave Place,
Kearney, NE 68845Phone+1 308-325-5238
- Is this information wrong?
- I am retired and travel, snorkel, stopped scuba diving, working on getting back to active flying.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1986 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTrichinosis: infrequent diagnosis or frequent misdiagnosis?Jeffrey W. Morse, Rodney Ridenour, Pat Unterseher> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1994 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: