Dr. Rickabaugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Sam Perry Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Phone(540) 741-1167
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Primary and secondary control over age-related changes in physical appearance.Thompson, S. C., Thomas, C., Rickabaugh, C. A., Tantamjarik, P., Otsuki, T., Pan, D., Garcia, B. F., Sinar, E.> ;J Pers. 1998 Aug
- Cholecystokinin receptors and PANC-1 human pancreatic cancer cells.Smith, J. P., Rickabaugh, C. A., McLaughlin, P. J., Zagon, I. S.> ;Am J Physiol. 1993 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: