Dr. Coleman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Coleman's full profile
Office100 Pilot Medical Dr
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-856-2284Fax+1 205-815-4771
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2012 - 2015
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsNovel Oral Anticoagulants for DC Cardioversion Procedures: Utilization and Clinical Outcomes Compared with WarfarinCorey M. Coleman, Shaden Khalaf, Steven Mould, Oussama M. Wazni, Mohamed Kanj, Walid Saliba, Daniel J. Cantillon> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2015 Jun 1
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: