Overview of Dr. Wasserman
Dr. Corey Wasserman is a pediatrician in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital. She received her medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 81 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital and one of 612 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Pediatrics.
Office40 Worth Street
New York, NY 10013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Does Drinking Milk Make Your Body Produce More Mucus?September 7th, 2018
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: