Dr. Linville is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office66 Water St
Wiscasset, ME 04578Phone(207) 882-6008Fax(207) 721-9808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Vaccine Supplies Trickling down to Small Maine Medical PracticesApril 10th, 2021
- Family Practitioners Say They’ve Been Left Out of Vaccination EffortsJanuary 22nd, 2021
- Some Independent Health Care Providers Get COVID-19 Vaccine, Others Remain in the DarkJanuary 6th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Parkview Adventist Medical CenterBrunswick, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: