Are you Dr. Guarnieri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Miles Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543Phone(207) 563-4268Fax(207) 563-4103
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Guarnieri, MD is a board certified family physician in Damariscotta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Maryland. He is affiliated with LincolnHealth and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine ResidencyResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- ME State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsDiscovery of a novel class of non-ATP site DFG-out state p38 inhibitors utilizing computationally assisted virtual fragment-based drug design (vFBDD).Kristofer K. Moffett, Zenon Konteatis, Duyan Nguyen, Rupa Shetty, Jennifer L. Ludington, Ted T. Fujimoto, Kyoung-Jin Lee, Xiaomei Chai, Haridasan V M Namboodiri, Micha...> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2011 Dec 1
- 15 citationsMolecular modeling and functional confirmation of a predicted fatty acid binding site of mitochondrial aspartate aminotransferase.Michael W. Bradbury, Decherd D. Stump, Frank Guarnieri, Paul D. Berk> ;Journal of Molecular Biology. 2011 Sep 23
- 23 citationsDiverse fragment clustering and water exclusion identify protein hot spots.John L. Kulp, David L. Pompliano, Frank Guarnieri> ;Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2011 Jun 23
- Join now to see all