Dr. Friesen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5055 A St
Lincoln, NE 68510Phone(402) 483-8630Fax(402) 483-8578
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1990 - 1994
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsInfluence of spontaneous or induced labor on delivering the macrosomic fetus.Corwin D. Friesen, Ann M. Miller, William F. Rayburn> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 1995 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: