Dr. Swanson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Lyncrest Dr
Lincoln, NE 68510Phone(402) 434-3380Fax(402) 489-0731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- ACRP Certified Clinical Researchcertification, Clinical Research, 2000 - 2011
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1973 - 1977
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1974 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- A Phase 3, Twenty-Four Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo- Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Mesafem (Paroxetine Mesylate) Capsules in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With Menopause Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01Ackerman, R.,Aqua, K.,Berg, S.R.,Blank, S.C.,Davis, M.,DeSantis, D.,Dockery, J.R.,Drosman, S.,Farmer, M.,Harnsberger, D.S.,Havin, D.R.,Hedrick, R.E.,Hoekstra, J.A.,Hurtado, S.,Kalafer, M.,Kroll, R.,Lederm...
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsCombined esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone versus esterified estrogens alone in the treatment of loss of sexual interest in surgically menopausal women.Julia K. Warnock, Stephen G Swanson, Raymond W Borel, Lisa Zipfel, John Brennan> ;Menopause. 2005 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: