Dr. Deboise is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68510Phone(402) 219-8000Fax(402) 219-8973
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978 - 1980
- Creighton University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- NE State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1979 - 1985
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Treatment-related central nervous system toxicity: MR imaging evaluation with CT and clinical correlation.Hazuka, M. B., Kinzie, J. J., Davis, K. A., DeBoise, D. A.> ;Magn Reson Imaging. 1989 Nov 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: